☘️Public Service Announcement☘️
March 17th is Saint Patrick’s Day, an Irish holiday celebrated around the world. This blog post provides a few tips on celebrating with aplomb, especially for those who have never lived in Ireland.
– St. Pat’s or St. Paddy’s, never St. “Patty’s”
– Irish beer is typically black, never green (blonde, brown, or amber are also acceptable)
– For a traditional touch, pin a bunch of live shamrocks to your lapel
– March 17th is the Republic of Ireland’s national day, and for many Catholics it’s a religious holiday, so please show some respect
– Paddywhackery, shamroguery, plastic-paddyism, and other cringe-worthy shenanigans can be a bit embarrassing…
– For all that, wear the green, have some craic, and raise a glass to Ireland!